Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lady Bug

****WARNING*********************************
THIS IS A SENTIMENTALITY ALERT, BE ADVISED THAT READING THIS POST COULD LEAD TO A SLIGHT SUGAR HIGH
************************************************
My little girl will be three months old this week
I think I might be obsessed with her
I spend lots of time looking at her, and praying for her
In the last three months life has altered
Things that used to be priorities are no longer
Instead of spending time on the internet
I sit and watch her face, and play with her hands
Rather than talking to my friends (so sorry to all)
I sit on the couch and talk to my girl
I don't care as much about hair/make-up/clothes
I have found a new standard of beauty









She changes daily and I revel in her continued growth
She smiles and reaches for things I'm amazed at how independent she has already become
Each day with her is a gift and I'm so grateful for it

No comments: